At Parent Child Educational Services we listen, we hear you, and we tailor guidance and services to meet your child’s specific needs. We collaborate with and empower parents to be their child’s strongest advocate.
Parent Child Education Services (PCES) enhances the developmental and learning potential of young children birth through age 8 with individualized services adapted to their unique needs and learning styles.
We support parents with child development guidance, coaching for skillful parenting, navigating and coordinating school and community resources, and other specialized services that can create positive outcomes and benefit the entire family.
PCES is a comprehensive, compassionate resource for new approaches and strategies that foster a child’s positive self-esteem and meaningful learning at home and at school.
- Parent Education and Coaching
- Individualized Services for Children Experiencing Learning Differences, Developmental Delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Screening and Assessment
- Early Education Intervention Sessions
- Facilitator Training
- Educational Consults
- Guidance for School Meetings
- Classroom Observation and Consultation
- Referrals and School Placement Options
To create greater comfort for your child PCES conducts sessions in your home or any familiar environment.